Thursday, November 11, 2010

A One Day Diary

          November 10, 2010 (A school day)
     Today I woke up to the sound of my alarm very early this morning so that I could study for my history test I would be taking. Last night I was too tired to even try to study. After my studying, I got ready for school. My first class of the day was Japanese. In that class, we took a quiz and practiced sentences. In second period, I took the test that I had studied for in the morning, and it was not as hard as I thought it would have been. Next, in study hall, I tried to get some of my homework done, but I ended up wasting a lot of time. My fourth period yearbook class was very interesting. We discussed how some people preferred disorderliness and chaos rather than organized and orderly things. College prep was next, and we had a representative from UH Hilo come to speak to us. I found it interesting because she mentioned their new pharmacy program. Lunch was next, and I wanted to buy food from the cafeteria but instead I bought a pop tart because the line was too long. After lunch, I had math class, and the math lesson we learned was extremely difficult. My next class was chemistry, and we took a quiz. My final class of the day was Bible, and we discussed what the Bible said about war. At around six, I attended a college fair where I was able to ask representatives from different colleges about the courses and programs that they offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment