Thursday, August 12, 2010

Questions

1. What are your thoughts on writing?
I enjoy writing about things that I find interesting. Most of the writing that I do is for school, and the last piece that I wrote was about an article that I read for Bible class. Outside of school, I write to communicate with friends that have moved away through emails and letters. When I write, I convey what I have learned or want to express to others.

2. What are your thoughts on reading?
I like reading books that are captivating and meaningful. The last book that I read was Faith of our Founding Fathers. My favorite novel is Lock and Key, and my favorite children’s book is The Runaway Bunny. I also took many trips to the library as a child.

3. What are your thoughts on technology?
I think technology is really good because there is so much you can do with it, and it makes information easily available. I am on some social networking sites, but I do not use them very often.

4. What are your thoughts on learning?
I like to learn more about things that I do not know. I am a visual learner, and I think that projects and reports are good because they are different from the usual tests and quizzes.

5. Why do you want to take this course?
I want to take this course because I like English, and I wanted to try it in an online format. I also want to get a better understanding of British literature. I want to learn more about literature to improve my writing abilities because it is an important skill in life. Also, the books on the list for the class seemed really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment